12.2019 / All Regions / 1 DVD / Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 / 32 & 64 bit
Cummins INPOWER 12.5.2
InPower is a service and diagnostic tool. This tool provides electronic service functions including; adjustments for trims and settings, monitoring, strip chart, data logging, viewing faults, and report capability.
The tool can also be used to save a device’s parameter trims and settings to a file. The stored settings can be viewed off-line and they can be used to setup multiple installations of the same application controller type.
InPower consists of a family of software products. Each product is designed to support a unique power generation related application, such as Generator Sets (Gensets), Generator Drive (G-Drive) and Automatic Transfer Switches. Each product is packaged and installed separately, and each one has a unique serial number and registration password, to provide software security.
The service PC, running InPower, is connected to the device (controller) via an RS-232 serial communications null-modem cable. The serial cable is connected to the (COM) port on the PC with a DB9 connector. The other end of the serial cable is connected with either a DB9 connector or a 9-Pin Deutsch connector, depending on the application.
InPower provides the following functions for monitored equipment:
• Direct connection capability from a personal computer to PowerCommand genset controls, transfer controls, and system controls; For details on devices supported refer Technical Details tab.
• Allows the monitored equipment to send alarm information to a connected computer.
• Configurable for units of measurement, and level of user access (read only, read/change values, administrator).
• Adjustment of nearly every adjustment parameter within the connected control system, including parameters such as voltage and frequency levels, gains, protection set-points and other values.
• Convenient programming of configurable inputs in the controllers.
• Viewing of equipment history, fault codes, and data associated with fault codes.
• Generates reports of monitored data
• Allows released firmware upgrades on Power Command genset controls.
• Plot critical parameters in a strip chart format, and export data to 3rd party software tools for manipulation and viewing.
• Simulate fault conditions in genset controls in compliance to NFPA 110 requirements to demonstrate functionality of the controller and monitoring equipment in a facility.
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good